Additional surcharge of $2 for delivery on dates marked in red. URGENT/ SAME DAY DELIVERY call 6909 5598
Terms & Conditions
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for choosing TheJellyHearts, by making payment, you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the following terms.
T&Cs for the Covid-19 Period (supersedes the original T&Cs)
In compliance with MOM regulation, we are operating with reduced manpower and business restriction, PLEASE kindly take note of the below Covid-19 T&Cs before you place your order online.
- No refund for any cancellation of all confirmed orders after it is placed. This supersedes the original T&Cs.
- Any amendments including change of date, delivery & billing address, recipient name, purchaser name, and cake design for all confirmed orders, are subject to an administrative fee of $10.70 or 5% of the total amount (whichever is higher), subject to availability for change. This supersedes the original T&Cs.
- Any amendments 3 days before the delivery/collection date are not allowed.
- All confirmed orders for delivery service will not be able to change to self-collection mode. This supersedes the original T&Cs.
- All special messages request on the comment box will be ignored if you did not purchase an ADD-ON Customised card in your order.
- In the event that there is no recipient or anyone at home/office to receive the cakes, the delivery will still be considered as delivered. No refunds will be made. Re-delivery will incur additional charges. Cakes will be sent back to the store and discard after 3 days.
- Refusal to accept item/s by the recipient will still be considered as delivered. No refunds will be made.
- Re-delivery due to a wrong address provided or non-availability of the recipient will incur re-delivery charges.
- NOTE: Cakes will not be replaced for re-deliveries.
- Cakes must be checked and shall be deemed accepted if no errors/discrepancies are raised immediately upon delivery. TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd reserves the right not to entertain any further complaints thereafter due to the perishable nature of our products.
Terms and Conditions of Sale, ordering and Website Use
- These Terms effective ___DATE________ shall govern the viewing of this website, the purchase of any products from it, and the use/purchase of any services on/from it to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. These Terms supersede all terms and conditions that may have been published previously on this website.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice from Company by updating this post. The new Terms will be binding upon you. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms.
- You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made in accordance with this agreement.
- We have the right to refuse to accept orders placed on products and/or services even if payment has been made.
- Prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of the management without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd.
- We reserve the right to substitute, change, accept or reject (designs that are copyrighted materials of a company) any orders and/or cake designs.
- TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd does not accept cake orders for designs that are copyrighted materials from a company or organization without a letter of authorization from the respective department that allows the usage of a logo, image, text, and/or character.
- All our cakes are highly recommended to be consumed or refrigerated immediately and should not be left out in the open at room temperature for more than 1.5 hours.
- Orders must be placed at least 3 days (or 7 days for customised/hand-drawn cakes and Bulk Orders) in advance, excluding the day of order.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all the information provided that is necessary for us to process your order. If an order has not been delivered or delivered to an incorrect or invalid address due to such inaccuracy, TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd will not be held responsible.
- Products purchased are for personal use only. The products cannot be resold and cannot be given to other bakery shops.
- Your order is not confirmed until we receive notice from our credit card merchant that your payment has been authorized and we have received payment in cleared funds.
- If for any reason payment did not go through, we may withhold or suspend delivery of your ordered product/s.
- If you select or purchase a product and/or service that is offered by a third-party merchant outside of TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd, you agree to further accept the terms and conditions of the third party.
- We do not request for cake-decors/toppers from your own purchases to be placed on our cakes by our staff. Any cake-decors/toppers placed after you received our cake is at your own discretion and responsibility.
- Fresh fruits are seasonal in terms of availability. Sweetness and taste cannot be guaranteed.
- Images shown on our website are for illustrative purposes only. There might be slight variations to the design and/or colour of the cakes.
- For hand-drawn customised cakes, we will try our best to follow the given design as closely as possible. We will make the necessary changes to the colour and details of the design if needed.
CANCELLATION OR AMENDMENTS
- Cancellation charge of 50% will be imposed for all payment modes. The refund will be payable using the same payment mode it was processed. Any amendments are subject to an administrative fees.
- Cancellations 3 days before the delivery/collection date are not refundable.
- No amendments are allowed 3 days before the delivery/collection date