Terms and Conditions of Sale, ordering and Website Use
- These Terms effective ___DATE________ shall govern the viewing of this website, the purchase of any products from it, and the use/purchase of any services on/from it, to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. These Terms supersede all terms and conditions that may have been published previously on this website.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice from Company by updating this post. The new Terms will be binding upon you. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms.
- You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made in accordance with this agreement.
- We have the right to refuse to accept orders placed on products and/or services even if payment has been made.
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of the management without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd.
- We reserve the right to substitute, change, accept or reject (designs that are copyrighted materials of a company) any orders and/or cake designs.
- TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd does not accept cake orders for designs that are copyrighted materials from a company or organization without a letter of authorization from the respective department that allows the usage of a logo, image, text, and/or character.
- All our cakes are highly recommended to be consumed or refrigerated immediately and should not be left out in the open at room temperature for more than 1.5 hours.
- Orders must be placed at least 3 days (or 7 days for customised/hand-drawn cakes and Bulk Orders) in advance, excluding the day of order.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information provided that is necessary for us to process your order. If an order has not been delivered, or delivered to an incorrect or invalid address due to such inaccuracy, TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd will not be held responsible.
- Products purchased are for personal use only. The products cannot be resold and cannot be given to other bakery shop.
- Your order is not confirmed until we receive notice from our credit card merchant that your payment has been authorized and we have received payment in cleared funds. Confirmed credit card payments cannot be cancelled once submitted.
- If for any reason payment did not go through, we may withhold or suspend delivery of your ordered product/s.
- If you select or purchase a product and/or service that is offered by a third-party merchant outside of TheJellyHearts Pte Ltd, you agree to further accept the terms and conditions of the third party.
- We do not requests for cake-decors/toppers from your own purchases to be placed on our cakes by our staff. Any cake-decors/toppers placed after you received our cake is at your own discretion and responsibility.
- Fresh fruits are seasonal in terms of availability. Sweetness and taste cannot be guaranteed.
- Images shown on our website are for illustrative purposes only. There might be slight variations to the design and/or colour of the cakes.
- For hand-drawn customised cakes, we will try our best to follow the given design as closely as possible. We will make necessary changes to the colour and details of the design if needed.
Cancellation or Amendments
- Cancellation charge of 50% will be imposed for all payment modes. Refund will be payable using the same payment mode it was processed.
- Cancellations 3 days before the delivery/collection date are not refundable.
- No amendments are allowed 3 days before the delivery/collection date.